Friday, March 26, 2010

Bang Bang Shoot Shoot

So, this is me. Writing in a blog. My head full of coffee and a million ideas, and here I am looking at a new place to hold my thoughts on life, the universe and everything. I initially had the idea of introducing myself, and then delving into my various hurts and happinesses, my dreams for the future...but honestly? I really couldnt care about describing those things, I dont know how to articulate any of it, and Im not interested in whatever self indulgent result would come out of it. So, instead of trying to provide some insight to who I am, or present some poorly articulated window to my soul, Im just going to write about things I love, things that keep me going, and maybe in the end that would describe me better than clumsy introspection could. Anyway, next...the man I consider to be the greatest Sci-Fi author who ever lived. DB

No comments:

Post a Comment